Galveston County Mutual Assistance Partnership was founded by several Galveston County Nonprofit Organizations to support the work of area nonprofits.
- Free TRAINING on important topics necessary help promote compliancy and capacity such as Cultural Diversity, Sexual Harassment and Board Development and the other issues of concern that affect our non-profit community,i.e. Nonprofit Marketing, Hot Button HR Issues .
- Free ACCESS to GrantStation™ –A comprehensive interactive database of national funding opportunities.
- Opportunity to $AVE Money! Benefit from GC-MAP’s contract with the RELIAS online HR Training and Learning Management system; utilize the system without having to pay set up fees or guarantee minimum number of users.
- SUPPORT to get your message out! Inclusion in GC-MAP’s information sharing network to promote your own announcements, events and fundraisers, etc.
- GC-MAP’s Newsletters and dissemination of important information on topical issues, national and local, germane to nonprofit organization, management and development.
- Opportunity to join special GC-MAP’s Collaborative Projects and Initiatives, such as the Emergency Disaster Checklist, Workplace Violence Checklist.
- A Supportive Forum where agency leaders identify problems and create solutions.
- Networking Opportunities to empower your message and expand your footprint.